Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN and WI-FI

Hello. I had a VPN connected, then I updated MacOs and the Internet WI-FI now does not work without a VPN.

I don't understand settings and can't do anything, help

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 8:40 AM

Uninstall the VPN. If the WiFi works after uninstalling the VPN contact your workplace or other organization that requires the VPN connection and ask their IT Staff to help you with the problem. The VPN likely routes all Internet traffic through the VPN server. This is a security configuration implemented by workplaces, schools, or other institutions who have workers accessing the organization's network remotely.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 8:40 AM in response to vikaaaaa

Uninstall the VPN. If the WiFi works after uninstalling the VPN contact your workplace or other organization that requires the VPN connection and ask their IT Staff to help you with the problem. The VPN likely routes all Internet traffic through the VPN server. This is a security configuration implemented by workplaces, schools, or other institutions who have workers accessing the organization's network remotely.

VPN and WI-FI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.