Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date & time in wallpaper image

Dear Random Brilliant Stranger -

I have attached 3 photos for ur review that will display the current issue I am dealing with on this phone. I only recently purchased this new phone 4 days ago and just like any other IPhone, it’s very user friendly and I have had no problems setting it up to my liking.

However, I started to notice a date and time displayed in the background in any and every picture that I assigned as a wallpaper - even pictures from my personal photo gallery. I have gone through my phone settings from top to bottom trying to figure out how I can disable this crap but I’m not having any luck.

can someone please tell me what I am supposed to do in order to have a wallpaper image set without the wrong date or time being displayed like it’s a part of the photo I’m setting up as the background image/wallpaper.

Thank you in advance

Respectfully awaiting your response

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 3:25 PM

The first picture you are showing, is completely normal.

That is before you choose a new wallpaper.

After you chose the picture with the dog you have to tap on Set.

I don't think you did, because you can still see the word Set.

6 replies

Mar 15, 2022 2:25 PM in response to helma145

I couldn’t just CHOOSE one since the wrong date and time was still showing on my set wallpaper image I managed to figure it out I do know how to work a phone this was something I never saw before and couldn’t figure it out But u can clearly see that even after choosing the image the date was still showing so so explain U can clearly see the correct time up in the left top corner and also see that the phone was defaulting to that bs But this dummy managed to just pick picture and set it

[Edited by Moderator]

Date & time in wallpaper image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.