Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google keeps on asking me to install the Google App on IOS Safari - iPhone

Google keeps on asking me to install the Google App on IOS Safari - iPhone. How can I stop it. I have Selected "Block Popup" Safari settings

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 8:02 AM

Hi roeloffrompretoria,

Is your iPhone running the latest iOS version (15.4)? "Always make sure you install the latest software updates for all your Apple products. Many software releases have important security updates and may include improvements that help control pop-ups." from: About pop-up ads and windows in Safari.

If the issue persists, clear your history by going to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Learn more here: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

It's also a good idea to review this article to help with avoiding possible phishing attempts: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Reply if you need more help.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 8:02 AM in response to roeloffrompretoria

Hi roeloffrompretoria,

Is your iPhone running the latest iOS version (15.4)? "Always make sure you install the latest software updates for all your Apple products. Many software releases have important security updates and may include improvements that help control pop-ups." from: About pop-up ads and windows in Safari.

If the issue persists, clear your history by going to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Learn more here: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

It's also a good idea to review this article to help with avoiding possible phishing attempts: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Reply if you need more help.

Cheers.

Google keeps on asking me to install the Google App on IOS Safari - iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.