Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone will not ring but goes straight to voicemail

My iPhone will not ring but goes straight to voicemail and I can not make a call

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:11 PM

msgret03 wrote:

My iPhone will not ring but goes straight to voicemail and I can not make a call

for calling look here If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

for straight to voicemail make sure focus or do not disturb is turned off.

3 replies

Mar 15, 2022 1:19 PM in response to msgret03

Did you check to make sure it is not on Do Not Disturb? I know when I put my iPhone on Do Not Disturb every night starting at 10PM all calls go to my voicemail and I do not see all text messages till I pick up my phone. I do this due to the fact that I feel that after 10PM is about the time that is not right to be contacting me unless it is am emergency. If it is an emergency the people that need to contact me in that case have other ways to contact me. Also I have specific contacts that are setup in my iPhone that can call and ring through the Do Not Disturb on my Emergency contact list. Could it be in silence mode or volume down. I would check these things. Good luck to you. I am really no pro when it comes to these things. Just an Apple user

iPhone will not ring but goes straight to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.