Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there an option for an Internal Link in Notes

In Evernote, I can press Ctrl, Option, Cmd - C and get and get an internal link which I can paste on another note. When I click that link, it takes me to wherever that note is.

Is there something like that available in Notes? I've looked and don't see anything, but maybe I'm missing it. I use it all the time in Evernote for an Index page and I like it. My wife doesn't like Evernote and so I'm thinking of switching over to Notes.

Thanks.

Chip

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:58 AM

Hello RCMjr,

After reviewing your post, it seems like you want to have a link to a second note within the original note. While there is no option to link to another note, this article explains which links can be added. You can also provide feedback about a feature you want to see added.

Add links in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

Feedback - Notes - Apple

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 9:58 AM in response to RCMjr

Hello RCMjr,

After reviewing your post, it seems like you want to have a link to a second note within the original note. While there is no option to link to another note, this article explains which links can be added. You can also provide feedback about a feature you want to see added.

Add links in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

Feedback - Notes - Apple

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Is there an option for an Internal Link in Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.