Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upgrade iOS in my iPad

When I try to download apps it ask me upgrade iOS

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:36 PM

Apps may require an iOS version your iPad cannot run or is not currently running.

If going to Settings->General->Software Update does not produce an available update, then your iPad is likely at the end of the road for Software Updates, and you would need a newer one that can run a newer iPadOS version to run the Apps that require said version.

See here for how to updater your iPad: link-> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 1:36 PM in response to Can__12

Apps may require an iOS version your iPad cannot run or is not currently running.

If going to Settings->General->Software Update does not produce an available update, then your iPad is likely at the end of the road for Software Updates, and you would need a newer one that can run a newer iPadOS version to run the Apps that require said version.

See here for how to updater your iPad: link-> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to upgrade iOS in my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.