Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It keeps saying there’s water in my charging port but but there isn’t and I let it air dry all day today to make sure it will not charge over 65 either how do I fix it

It keeps saying there’s water in my charging port but I let it air dry for 10 hours and there isn’t any It also won’t charge above 65%

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 3:46 PM

Your iPhone may have sustained some water damage and it may have very well been through the charging port. You are also having charging capacity issues. My recommendation is that you get your iPhone examined at the local Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 3:46 PM in response to braxton188

Your iPhone may have sustained some water damage and it may have very well been through the charging port. You are also having charging capacity issues. My recommendation is that you get your iPhone examined at the local Apple Store or at an Apple Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

It keeps saying there’s water in my charging port but but there isn’t and I let it air dry all day today to make sure it will not charge over 65 either how do I fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.