Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone I seldom use. I forgot the passcode. I don't have a backup or iCloud backup. I can prove I purchased the phone and it is mine, is there some way to unlock the phone and save the data on the phone?

I have an iPhone I seldom use. I forgot the passcode. I don't have a backup or iCloud backup. I can prove I purchased the phone and it is mine, is there some way to unlock the phone and save the data on the phone?

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 6:15 PM

The issue here is that the passcode to unlock the iPhone remains locally on the iPhone. It is not saved on any servers or iCloud. There is no hack or a back door available to anyone that can reset that passcode on your iPhone. Therefore, the answer to your question is a NO.

Axel F.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.