Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video glitching in safari and chrome

When I stream videos from Youtube or BeachBody the video is extremely glitchy. This happens in both Safari and Chrome. I'm running Monterey 12.2.1. Only 57GB out of 121GB are being used on the HD. Have 8GB RAM on this MacBook Air '17. For comparison, I have a 2nd, identical MacBook Air upon which these same videos work no problem.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:27 PM

gtruckenmiller Said:

"video glitching in safari and chrome: When I stream videos from Youtube or BeachBody the video is extremely glitchy. This happens in both Safari and Chrome. I'm running Monterey 12.2.1."

-------

Troubleshooting Glitching Web Browsers:

A. Fixing Safari:

Start Here: Update to the Latest version of Safari - Apple Support

Than, Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

B. Uninstall/Reinstall Chrome:

Move Chrome to the Trash and then restart your Mac. Log in as the same user, and then download Chrome (directly from Google or the App Store).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 7:27 PM in response to gtruckenmiller

gtruckenmiller Said:

"video glitching in safari and chrome: When I stream videos from Youtube or BeachBody the video is extremely glitchy. This happens in both Safari and Chrome. I'm running Monterey 12.2.1."

-------

Troubleshooting Glitching Web Browsers:

A. Fixing Safari:

Start Here: Update to the Latest version of Safari - Apple Support

Than, Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

B. Uninstall/Reinstall Chrome:

Move Chrome to the Trash and then restart your Mac. Log in as the same user, and then download Chrome (directly from Google or the App Store).

video glitching in safari and chrome

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.