Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with my computer

I have my apple desktop. I tried to use it to fix my iPad, comes with no response.

macOS 12.0, 13 inch MacBook 2021

Computing - IPad 1st Gen

Reason: Ipad stuck on " look for itunes " screen.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:39 AM

1 - What happened to iTunes?

2 - iTunes, as we knew it was Split into three separate Application starting in Catalina and Big Sur and continues in Monterey

3 - Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

4 - User profile showing macOS 12.0, 13 inch MacBook 2021 which in Monterey

5 - Suggestion, Monterey macOS 12 - the current and most Up To Date version is 12.3

6 - This computer should be updated to current version and some new features have been added and several Bug and Security Updates were also brought in the most recent version

7 - Suggest doing A Time Machine Backup Before attempting the update

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 2:39 AM in response to happyboi101

1 - What happened to iTunes?

2 - iTunes, as we knew it was Split into three separate Application starting in Catalina and Big Sur and continues in Monterey

3 - Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

4 - User profile showing macOS 12.0, 13 inch MacBook 2021 which in Monterey

5 - Suggestion, Monterey macOS 12 - the current and most Up To Date version is 12.3

6 - This computer should be updated to current version and some new features have been added and several Bug and Security Updates were also brought in the most recent version

7 - Suggest doing A Time Machine Backup Before attempting the update

Issues with my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.