Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat

I try to log in to my snap but it doesnt let me and i contacted snapchat and did things they told me too and it still wont work and i logged in on other devices and it worked i think its my phone thats the problem do u know what i can do?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 10:05 AM

vanessaramirez wrote:

I try to log in to my snap but it doesnt let me and i contacted snapchat and did things they told me too and it still wont work and i logged in on other devices and it worked i think its my phone thats the problem do u know what i can do?

IF snapchat can't help you with their app, then there is nothing you can do. Snapchat isn't an Apple app, nor is it an issue with Apple devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 10:05 AM in response to vanessaramirez

vanessaramirez wrote:

IF snapchat can't help you with their app, then there is nothing you can do. Snapchat isn't an Apple app, nor is it an issue with Apple devices.

Snapchat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.