Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

boot camp broken drivers

So I installed boot camp for gaming on macbook pro 15 2017. I installed some heavy games (which took me a lot of time). When I decided to open it it didn't start because of outdated drivers. I decided to use iobit driver booster to install the latest drivers for my graphics card and all of the supported software for gaming (direct x and so on). Eventually I found out that it also updated all of the hardware drivers which ended in wifi not working. I tried following the guide to install macos support files for windows but all of them need a flash drive while I only have 4 type c ports on my Mac. I just want to know if it is possible to fix all the driver issues (or just launch that thing that installed them after entering boot camp for the first time) without completely destroying this windows partition.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:05 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

boot camp broken drivers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.