Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REQUEST FOR REFUND

My name is Vasudev B., and I have no idea how and why my Credit Card was Charged $69.99 on Jan 25, 2022. I just noticed it today.

It must be a mistake on my part, I might have touched something. I talked to www.fixdapp.com, they advised me to cancel the superscription in my iPhone, which I did. With this message, I am requesting a refund of $69.99. Your help is greatly appreciated. I also informed my bank about this, and they are going to contact your office about this mistake.

Thank you

Vasudev B.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Hello Vasudev B,

we are users like you we can’t return your money to your account!

you can request refund for your money by this link >>>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you can't request a refund of your money, you will have to contact iTunes - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 2:43 PM in response to vhbhoot

Hello Vasudev B,

we are users like you we can’t return your money to your account!

you can request refund for your money by this link >>>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you can't request a refund of your money, you will have to contact iTunes - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

REQUEST FOR REFUND

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.