Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payments

Hello! I’m using apple products and subscriptions including iCloud. Since I’m living in Russia I can’t provide payment for iCloud plan because your system denying Visa and Master card of Russian banks, Mobile payments and Russian Mir cards are also not available for transactions. How can you help me?

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 3:05 PM

Marythemiracle Said:

"Payments: Hello! I’m using apple products and subscriptions including iCloud. Since I’m living in Russia I can’t provide payment for iCloud plan because your system denying Visa and Master card of Russian banks, Mobile payments and Russian Mir cards are also not available for transactions. How can you help me?"

-------

CONTACT APPLE:

No one here is denying your payments. These are just forums. We are everyday Apple Users like yourself. Purchasing this all has to do with licensing between Apple and the government. So, have a chat with Apple.

Set Up a Chat Session:

If you cannot call Apple, then perform a chat session with them.

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Keep: selecting items until you get the chat option.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 3:05 PM in response to Marythemiracle

Marythemiracle Said:

"Payments: Hello! I’m using apple products and subscriptions including iCloud. Since I’m living in Russia I can’t provide payment for iCloud plan because your system denying Visa and Master card of Russian banks, Mobile payments and Russian Mir cards are also not available for transactions. How can you help me?"

-------

CONTACT APPLE:

No one here is denying your payments. These are just forums. We are everyday Apple Users like yourself. Purchasing this all has to do with licensing between Apple and the government. So, have a chat with Apple.

Set Up a Chat Session:

If you cannot call Apple, then perform a chat session with them.

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Keep: selecting items until you get the chat option.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.