Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to purchase the icloud storage with my apple id funds

how to purchase the icloud storage with my apple id funds. im unable to purchase the storage

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:32 PM

Hi,

iCloud+ Storage can be purchased with Apple ID balance as long as you have a valid credit/debit card on file to maintain the renewal. If you do not have a card on file, you will not be able to purchase additional storage or subscribe to any subscriptions.

The following articles should be able to further assist:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 9:32 PM in response to virender18

Hi,

iCloud+ Storage can be purchased with Apple ID balance as long as you have a valid credit/debit card on file to maintain the renewal. If you do not have a card on file, you will not be able to purchase additional storage or subscribe to any subscriptions.

The following articles should be able to further assist:

Mar 16, 2022 9:38 PM in response to virender18

virender18 Said:

"how to purchase the icloud storage with my apple id funds. im unable to purchase the storage"

-------

iTunes Gift Cards are for iTunes:

If you purchased iTuens gift cards, then note that it can only be used for iTunes. So, if you got all of this credit through iTunes gift cards, then that would be what you cannot use what is shown for iCloud Storage. You would have needed to purchase Apple gift cards.

how to purchase the icloud storage with my apple id funds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.