You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live listen with AirPods gets choppy after background sounds used then disabled

been trying to fix live listen so I can use it with my AirPods 2, but after the re-pairing tip, set the background sound on, then switched back to live listen, and problem returned. It was fine right after pairing, but putting into background sound and back to live listen resulted in it sputtering the audio again.

I have the latest and greatest iOS on an iPhone 11… any idea what is causing this? ( hoping I made described it enough to make sense. )

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 11:49 PM

dsgncr8or Said:

"Live listen with AirPods gets choppy after background sounds used then disabled: [...]I have the latest and greatest iOS on an iPhone 11… any idea what is causing this? ( hoping I made described it enough to make sense. )"

-------

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2022 11:49 PM in response to dsgncr8or

dsgncr8or Said:

"Live listen with AirPods gets choppy after background sounds used then disabled: [...]I have the latest and greatest iOS on an iPhone 11… any idea what is causing this? ( hoping I made described it enough to make sense. )"

-------

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Live listen with AirPods gets choppy after background sounds used then disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.