Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No matter what tip I use, the seal eventually breaks and the AirPods fall out of my ears

I upgraded to AirPods Pro specifically because the regular AirPods fell out of my ears. Now the Pros are doing the same thing. No matter what tip I use, the seal eventually breaks and the Pros fall out of my ears.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 12:22 PM

Did you do this test using the 3 diff tips? Choose your AirPods Pro ear tips and use the Ear Tip Fit TestOfficial Apple Support › en-us

I find that even with the largest tips, 1 falls out periodically. After inserting, I twist them to get a tight seal then re-adjust periodically. I'm also careful about where I use them since I'm not 100% confident they'll stay in. I wish Apple would adjust their tip sizing because I, like you, got the pro model so they'd stay in! Suggest you report this prob to tech support, get it on the record (w/your airpod's serial #) & ask what happens if they're damaged as a result of falling out. Let us know here what they say? Good luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2022 12:22 PM in response to jipse_sol

Did you do this test using the 3 diff tips? Choose your AirPods Pro ear tips and use the Ear Tip Fit TestOfficial Apple Support › en-us

I find that even with the largest tips, 1 falls out periodically. After inserting, I twist them to get a tight seal then re-adjust periodically. I'm also careful about where I use them since I'm not 100% confident they'll stay in. I wish Apple would adjust their tip sizing because I, like you, got the pro model so they'd stay in! Suggest you report this prob to tech support, get it on the record (w/your airpod's serial #) & ask what happens if they're damaged as a result of falling out. Let us know here what they say? Good luck!

Mar 17, 2022 10:16 PM in response to jipse_sol

jipse_sol Said:

"No matter what tip I use, the seal eventually breaks and the AirPods fall out of my ears: I upgraded to AirPods Pro specifically because the regular AirPods fell out of my ears. Now the Pros are doing the same thing. No matter what tip I use, the seal eventually breaks and the Pros fall out of my ears."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Sound Dropping:

A. Charge This to Maximum:

Are these charged? Plug these into the charging case to be certain there is a charge to them. Charging them to their maximum capacity would be best, in this case.

B. Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

No matter what tip I use, the seal eventually breaks and the AirPods fall out of my ears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.