Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife is a teacher and we are looking to purchase using her teacher discount but with my apple id. How can we make that happen at checkout?

My wife is a teacher and we are looking to buy another computer using the teacher discount program but putting the new compute on my apple id and not hers. How can we get the teacher discount at check out?

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 5:04 PM

You would have to get hired by a school.

Why doesn't your wife get an Apple ID linked with her school account? That way she can have the discount.

And there is no reason why you can't have multiple individual accounts linked to different AppleIDs on the same computer.

The school discount only applies to registered teachers and college/higher ed students.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2022 5:04 PM in response to Walkerhome2022

You would have to get hired by a school.

Why doesn't your wife get an Apple ID linked with her school account? That way she can have the discount.

And there is no reason why you can't have multiple individual accounts linked to different AppleIDs on the same computer.

The school discount only applies to registered teachers and college/higher ed students.

My wife is a teacher and we are looking to purchase using her teacher discount but with my apple id. How can we make that happen at checkout?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.