Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there anyway i can get help with locating a device if i don't know the icloud password but have proof of purchase

is there anyway i can get help with locating a device if i don't know the icloud password but have proof of purchase

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 5:19 PM

You can't sign in to locate the device with the proof of purchase.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  * 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2022 5:19 PM in response to shiraca193

You can't sign in to locate the device with the proof of purchase.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  * 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.