Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer old ipad app to iPad Pro

How to transfer JUST ONE app game on old ipad to New iPad Pro

game app called ‘Smash Spin Rage’

I done backup from iPhone everything Apps iCloud to new iPad.

But still not the old iPad - but did the backup up to iCloud for now but thought myself doesn’t need to reset my new iPad which I already downloaded all from iPhone.

i have the game app on the old one but how to I transfer on the new iPad.

I searched Google for possibly download etc none is availability

not even on Apple store.. but yes on my purchase account in Apple.

just need help there…

those Apple tech wizards outta there may know something…

Regards

Paul

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 5:06 PM

All apps can only be installed from the App Store. You cannot move an app from one device to another as you don’t have the installer for that app. You just have the installed app.

If an old app is no longer in the App Store, then it is no longer available. App developers can pull their app from distribution whenever they wish.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2022 5:06 PM in response to PaulBlue1610

All apps can only be installed from the App Store. You cannot move an app from one device to another as you don’t have the installer for that app. You just have the installed app.

If an old app is no longer in the App Store, then it is no longer available. App developers can pull their app from distribution whenever they wish.

How to transfer old ipad app to iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.