Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money being taken out of my account

Could someone explain why Money keeps being taken out of my account I have several changes of 9.99 and I’m not buying anything

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 6:21 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2022 6:21 PM in response to Tmoney32

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Money being taken out of my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.