Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp Inc. appeared in iPhone storage, but it’s not an app

Good Day,

Currently I have 2 WhatsApp apps installed, but no active accounts. So each is using about 100 MB.

Didn’t use WA business yet, and WhatsApp got activated on another device with no data being transferred. But it never got backup either.

Additionally to that WhatsApp Inc. showed up in the storage, as if it’s a developer, uses 10 GB, shared by 2 apps.

It has no icon, no option of offloading or deleting since it’s not an app, doesn’t show any details about data or even when last used.

Didn't check the storage before getting 15.4 software update, so can’t say if it appeared after or was there before.

Kindly advice.

thanks

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 10:10 PM

I also having the same problem of WhatsApp inc. storage.

anyone have the solution that how we remove that storage as i am running out of storage space.

8 replies

May 11, 2022 12:32 PM in response to CappuccinO_o

i have little different problem. It is showing WhatsApp without logo and it’s taking a lot of space.

I have already talked to apple team and talked to WhatsApp team as well but no solution.

anyone have solution for it then please tell me.

there is lots of my data in phone I don’t want to u install the app.

please tell me solution without telling to uninstall app.

WhatsApp Inc. appeared in iPhone storage, but it’s not an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.