Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I turned off both my watch and my iphone twice. In bluetooth on my phone it says the Apple watch is not connected I tried to connect them several times in the bluetooth app. No luck.

I can't get my watch and iphone to reconnect. I turned off both my watch and my iphone twice. In bluetooth on my phone it says the Apple watch is not connected I tried to connect them several times in the bluetooth app. No luck.

In the Bluetooth area on my phone I can not get the connection to work. It works for other bluetooth connections.

On the watch when I swipe up and it shoes the bell and airplane mode, the up left icon is the iphone with the brackets on each side. The wifi icon is lit up and all the other icons work when tapped except the iphone icon.

Don't know what else to do.

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 5:02 AM

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

Then;

Set up and pair Apple Watch

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2022 5:02 AM in response to Torgnet93

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

Then;

Set up and pair Apple Watch

I turned off both my watch and my iphone twice. In bluetooth on my phone it says the Apple watch is not connected I tried to connect them several times in the bluetooth app. No luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.