Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was stolen today. I don't have the phone number to be able to reset my icloud password. It asks for the phone number? What can I do. The account is now locked from trying to log in many times.. I am afraid my phone is gone forever

What can I do to get my icloud back? I feel the longer it takes the less chance my iphone is going to be returned..

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 12:56 PM

Hello gaij, Have you. tried contacting your carrier? You will want to let them know the iPhone is stolen. I'm sure they would have the phone number. Also look at this Apple Support page on what to do if you Apple device is stolen or lost.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

4 replies

My iPhone was stolen today. I don't have the phone number to be able to reset my icloud password. It asks for the phone number? What can I do. The account is now locked from trying to log in many times.. I am afraid my phone is gone forever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.