Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

over exposure

Can someone help I was so exciters about my new iPhone 13 pro max until I started to take photos . I love taking sunsets and my iPhone 7plus did a great job. The new phone is a big let down with horrible orange over exposed shots and I cannot seem to stop it can someone help . I hate it and feel a bit ripped off and let down as the reason I got the iPhone 13 pro max was for the camera

iPhone 13 Pro Max, 15

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 6:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2022 2:21 PM in response to nickash

Greetings, nickash.

Since your camera is not working as expected, complete the following steps:

“If the camera isn't workingRemove any case, accessory, or film that might block the camera or that places a magnet near the camera.Test the camera by trying to take a photo.If the photo is blurry, clean the front and back camera lenses with a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens or if the camera lens appears to be misaligned or blocked, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch.Restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch. Test the camera again by taking a photo. If your device has a front and rear camera, check if one or both isn’t working. To switch cameras, tap the rotate button .” If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

We hope this helps! 

Sincerely.

over exposure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.