Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro No charging after updating to ios 15.4

My iPhone 12pro doesn‘t charge auftervupdating to ios 15.4. I made a hard reset and …! What can I do?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 4:47 AM

Have you checked this support page to get it fixed? If not, please follow the steps indicated there:

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

8 replies

Mar 19, 2022 5:38 AM in response to RandomAccessUser07

Yes, I have. I also changed cables and plugs, turned on and off, did a hard reset. Currently the iPhone charges about 3-4% per hour. The battery indicator consistently changes between green (with lightning) and white. You can always hear the sound that comes when you plug in the charging cable. I am thankful that the translation program deepl.com exists 😊

Iphone 12 pro No charging after updating to ios 15.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.