Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get this on a Samsung tv

Can I get Apple TV on a Samsung smart tv?

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 9:00 AM

Please click the following link to get a list of the devices that the Apple TV app will run on.

Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

If your TV is listed and currently does not have the Apple TV app installed please update the firmware on the TV (contact Samsung for help or look in your owners manual) and then install the Apple TV app. Also, please remember that the Apple TV app and Apple TV + are not the same thing. Please read below where I have explained the differences.

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month or $49.99 for an annual subscription, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, Paramount +, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 9:00 AM in response to Sldaniels999

Please click the following link to get a list of the devices that the Apple TV app will run on.

Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

If your TV is listed and currently does not have the Apple TV app installed please update the firmware on the TV (contact Samsung for help or look in your owners manual) and then install the Apple TV app. Also, please remember that the Apple TV app and Apple TV + are not the same thing. Please read below where I have explained the differences.

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month or $49.99 for an annual subscription, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, Paramount +, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

Can I get this on a Samsung tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.