Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes.com keeps debiting money from my account

ITUNES.COM ITUNES.COM 00IE keeps debiting money from my account… I want all my money back because I had to work my butt off to earn it. The subscription I authorized is my Apple Music which is N900naira in Nigerian currency… I demand immediate response or I will be reporting this to the authorities

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 9:37 AM

See this link, Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support it is a one stop for all of your subscriptions, billing, and refund questions. And you are not talking to Apple here, this is a user to user support forum and no one here has access to your account. You would need to use the Get Support link to contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 9:37 AM in response to adegbite194

See this link, Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support it is a one stop for all of your subscriptions, billing, and refund questions. And you are not talking to Apple here, this is a user to user support forum and no one here has access to your account. You would need to use the Get Support link to contact Apple Support.

iTunes.com keeps debiting money from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.