Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I update my mini Mac OS software to a later version 10.15

can my mini Mac 2014 (late version) OS 10.13.6 be upgraded

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 11:43 AM

Mac mini late 2014 is compatible with Monterey, the current macOS version.

Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support

You will want to confirm all of your apps are 64-bit or can be updated or upgraded or replaced with 64-bit versions, that your printer and scanner vendors have drivers available for Monterey. You can use the Go64 tool to find the 32-bit apps that will need to be replaced or upgraded or retired. This list of apps that will need upgrades to 64-bit apps includes Microsoft Office 2011 and earlier, which are 32-bit apps, and which will not work on macOS Catalina and newer—and all of which means acquiring newer Office version, or migrating to one of the available alternatives.

Have a backup prior to upgrade

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 11:43 AM in response to maxila2000

Mac mini late 2014 is compatible with Monterey, the current macOS version.

Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support

You will want to confirm all of your apps are 64-bit or can be updated or upgraded or replaced with 64-bit versions, that your printer and scanner vendors have drivers available for Monterey. You can use the Go64 tool to find the 32-bit apps that will need to be replaced or upgraded or retired. This list of apps that will need upgrades to 64-bit apps includes Microsoft Office 2011 and earlier, which are 32-bit apps, and which will not work on macOS Catalina and newer—and all of which means acquiring newer Office version, or migrating to one of the available alternatives.

Have a backup prior to upgrade

Can I update my mini Mac OS software to a later version 10.15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.