Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not getting Calendar Alerts on new IPad Pro 15.3.1 purchased March 2022

I’m not getting Calendar Alerts with my new iPad Pro 15.3.1. purchased March 2022.

This is my 3rd iPad Pro and 2nd 15.3.1 and I’ve never had this problem before. I’ve checked all my settings and I’m wondering if either something has changed or if I have overlooked something. Thanks in advance; I’m in a scheduling nightmare.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 11:33 AM

Hey there, M7086!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We definitely want to help you ensure you're being updated about all of your upcoming calendar appointments! To start, you mentioned running iPadOS 15.3.1. You should have an update available for iPadOS 15.4 which we recommend installing: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that doesn't help, then we'd recommend ensuring that your calendar appointments are syncing as expected. Here is a good resource for that: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2022 11:33 AM in response to M7086

Hey there, M7086!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We definitely want to help you ensure you're being updated about all of your upcoming calendar appointments! To start, you mentioned running iPadOS 15.3.1. You should have an update available for iPadOS 15.4 which we recommend installing: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that doesn't help, then we'd recommend ensuring that your calendar appointments are syncing as expected. Here is a good resource for that: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

not getting Calendar Alerts on new IPad Pro 15.3.1 purchased March 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.