Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Get ESPN on my Apple TV?

Can I Get ESPN on my Apple TV on I Tunes?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 10:33 PM

You can get third party apps on the Apple TV box (4th generation or later) and other Apple devices that have an App Store.

You cannot get Apple TV App Store apps through the Apple TV+ website. Instead use the third party site.

You cannot get Apple TV App Store apps through the Apple TV app on third party devices. Instead use the device’s App Store equivalent.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 10:33 PM in response to DouglasOlson

You can get third party apps on the Apple TV box (4th generation or later) and other Apple devices that have an App Store.

You cannot get Apple TV App Store apps through the Apple TV+ website. Instead use the third party site.

You cannot get Apple TV App Store apps through the Apple TV app on third party devices. Instead use the device’s App Store equivalent.

Can I Get ESPN on my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.