Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3.6 issue with Beringer Motor49

Howdy. I use a Behringer Motor49 Keyboard as its the only controller I know of with motorized faders. This worked perfectly in Mainstage 3.5, but in the new 3.6, while the faders work, they don't move by themselves... Anyone else have this issue? Let me know your thoughts...

Best,

Ben

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 2:19 PM

UPDATE: After speaking with Apple Support, and then upgrade to 3.6.1 today... it seems the problem has been fixed! It doesn't seem to be listed in the update's change log, but I tried it just now, and once again my faders are moving on patch changes... Way to go, Apple! :)

Best,

Ben

Similar questions

6 replies

Mar 21, 2022 10:24 AM in response to tfromtroon

Thanks. That helped a little. Now, when I move a fader on the MAC, it DOES move on the Keyboard... But when I change patch, all the faders used to move to the correct position for the new patch... Now it still doesn't do that... The faders remain where they were from the last patch... So, we're half way there... but not all the way yet...

Best,

Ben

Mainstage 3.6 issue with Beringer Motor49

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.