Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound on Apple Watch stopped working

Hi

Since the last update my sound (and haptics) seems to not work.

My alarm doesn't vibrate or play the music at 6.30am when it is suppose to.

I made a new one and it didn't sound either.

I just checked timer and when it reached the time limit no vibration or sound!

When I go to music it doesn't play through the Watch it asks to connect a device.

The MUTE is OFF and the volume is on maximum!

This is very annoying. Can this get fixed?

Thanks

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 11:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:55 AM

Hello Rob Snow,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with sound and haptics on your Apple Watch, even after trying some good steps. First, try restarting your Apple Watch and then test this again:

Restart your Apple Watch

If you are still having an issue after restarting your Apple Watch, please temporarily erase your Apple Watch and setup again with your iPhone, and then contact Apple directly if you are still having this problem:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Get Support

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 8:55 AM in response to Rob Snow

Hello Rob Snow,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with sound and haptics on your Apple Watch, even after trying some good steps. First, try restarting your Apple Watch and then test this again:

Restart your Apple Watch

If you are still having an issue after restarting your Apple Watch, please temporarily erase your Apple Watch and setup again with your iPhone, and then contact Apple directly if you are still having this problem:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Get Support

Cheers!

Sound on Apple Watch stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.