Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error, "You did not complete the entire form

Trying to enter my payment and info to my Apple ID and sign new updated term and conditions but whenever I fill out form correctly I keep getting error, "You did not complete the entire form

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 9:27 AM

Hi Xlttx,

A step you can try as it's saying information is missing, is to ensure the information for your Apple ID is correct and fully set up before adding a payment. Log into Manage your AppleID or try Settings > [Your Name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email and check to make sure all of your information is correct including your name, birthday, phone numbers, and emails.

If it needed to be updated, try again. If it didn't, try updating your payment method on a different device. Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

Hope this helps.Have a good day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 9:27 AM in response to Xlttx

Hi Xlttx,

A step you can try as it's saying information is missing, is to ensure the information for your Apple ID is correct and fully set up before adding a payment. Log into Manage your AppleID or try Settings > [Your Name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email and check to make sure all of your information is correct including your name, birthday, phone numbers, and emails.

If it needed to be updated, try again. If it didn't, try updating your payment method on a different device. Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

Hope this helps.Have a good day!

error, "You did not complete the entire form

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.