Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is stuck on the apple icon and I’ve tried the restart and I’ve tried to restore it and update it on my computer

My IPhone is stuck on the Apple icon screen. The hard restart and restoring it/updating it didn’t work either. What else can I do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 1:45 AM

If you tried the process above or the one below and it continues to stay on the logo then you need to have it repaired/replaced.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

or watch this video 

https://youtu.be/2CRilTPouRU?t=97

(There is no guarantee you can save any data since your last backup if you need to use the Restore option).

How to arrange  a repair

First try a Forced restart Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

If no better you should arrange a repair iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2022 1:45 AM in response to Cyoun12

If you tried the process above or the one below and it continues to stay on the logo then you need to have it repaired/replaced.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

or watch this video 

https://youtu.be/2CRilTPouRU?t=97

(There is no guarantee you can save any data since your last backup if you need to use the Restore option).

How to arrange  a repair

First try a Forced restart Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

If no better you should arrange a repair iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

My iPhone is stuck on the apple icon and I’ve tried the restart and I’ve tried to restore it and update it on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.