Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long I should wait to re-apply for the Apple Card?

• Ive Been applying once a week for the Apple Card and I keep getting denied, the reason is “You have applied a number of times and we cannot verify the information you have provided at this time”

does anyone know how long I should wait to re apply so I won’t get that message again?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 5:53 PM

As long as you’re confident all your information matches you have two options. You can wait 30+ days before you apply again. You might be declined because you’ve applied too many times during a short period of time.

Your next choice is to contact Apple Support and confirm your Apple ID information is correct. Basically the challenge your facing us Apple Support can’t see your financial data, application etc. Goldman Sachs can’t see your Apple information. But both sets of data need to match.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2022 5:53 PM in response to JayM512

As long as you’re confident all your information matches you have two options. You can wait 30+ days before you apply again. You might be declined because you’ve applied too many times during a short period of time.

Your next choice is to contact Apple Support and confirm your Apple ID information is correct. Basically the challenge your facing us Apple Support can’t see your financial data, application etc. Goldman Sachs can’t see your Apple information. But both sets of data need to match.

Mar 21, 2022 9:37 AM in response to JayM512

Because of the incorporation of iPhone and Apple Pay into the process, I suspect the ID verification process may be stricter. Here are a couple of articles that may help,

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207887

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204164

Basically everything in the process has to match. This includes,

1) Apple Card application including legal name, current address, birthdate/age, social security number etc.

2) State Issued Drivers License/State ID — must not be expired

3) TransUnion Credit Report

4) Apple iCloud Account/Apple ID

If everything matches, contact Apple Support (not Apple Card support) and ask for help with your Apple ID so they can verify everything on the Apple side and help fix if necessary.

How long I should wait to re-apply for the Apple Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.