Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trusted devices won’t load in Settings- 12 pro

So, I’m having the same problem as many others within iOS v 15- slow response. I read the hints and have done about every single suggestion. Turning off the iCloud+ … (whatever that was) seemed to partially help. However my problem started before I even turned that on. Did someone find any other obscure task that helped?

Now my problem is that my trusted devices won’t load when I hit AppleID on my phone. They do load when I check my account on Apple’s website.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 12:14 PM

Hi, Luvaggies,

If you are having trouble getting something to load on your device, we would recommend following the information in About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support to try resolving any performance-related issues.

If you find that the issue is exclusive to the Trusted Devices section of iCloud, we would recommend trying to access it on a different network. If you're using Wi-Fi, see if it works on another Wi-Fi network, or on your cellular data.

Should the issue persists after that, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Get Support.

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 12:14 PM in response to Luvaggies

Hi, Luvaggies,

If you are having trouble getting something to load on your device, we would recommend following the information in About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support to try resolving any performance-related issues.

If you find that the issue is exclusive to the Trusted Devices section of iCloud, we would recommend trying to access it on a different network. If you're using Wi-Fi, see if it works on another Wi-Fi network, or on your cellular data.

Should the issue persists after that, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Get Support.

Have a great day.

Trusted devices won’t load in Settings- 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.