Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received the following message on my iPhone and Mac Book Pro. "Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPad". Is this legit? How can I see what devices are logged in using my Apple ID?

I have received the following message on my iPhone and Mac Book Pro. "Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPad". Is this legit? How can I see what devices are logged in using my Apple ID?

I see this message was asked before but it may have been old. No replies posted.

iPad mini 3, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 11:45 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -  

ASC YouTube for How to reset your Apple ID password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2022 11:45 AM in response to Iowavol

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -  

ASC YouTube for How to reset your Apple ID password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.