Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My passwords are in keychain on my MacBook Air. Can I access them with my iphone13?

My passwords on in keychain on my MacBook Air. Can I access them with my iphone13? We have 8 Apple devices that need to talk to one another.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 3:33 PM

Is your iPhone 13 using the same Apple ID as the MacBook Air? If yes and your Apple ID is using 2FA, then you should be able to save them in iCloud. However, unless you are using these 8 devices yourself, you should not have 8 devices signed into the same Apple ID. Or are you referring to multiple devices in Family Sharing? I am not sure if you can share Keychain in Family Sharing.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2022 3:33 PM in response to Marlyce274

Is your iPhone 13 using the same Apple ID as the MacBook Air? If yes and your Apple ID is using 2FA, then you should be able to save them in iCloud. However, unless you are using these 8 devices yourself, you should not have 8 devices signed into the same Apple ID. Or are you referring to multiple devices in Family Sharing? I am not sure if you can share Keychain in Family Sharing.

My passwords are in keychain on my MacBook Air. Can I access them with my iphone13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.