Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod button not working

Hi! My AirPods don’t seem to be working. They do flash yellow or green whenever I charge or fully charge, but whenever I try and connect them to my device, by clicking the button on the back of the case, it usually flashes green and my AirPods make a sound. However, it does not seem to do that anymore. I tried cleaning my case and the charging jack, but it still doesn’t work. Does anyone have any advice? :(

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 10:56 AM

Have you tried to reset them:

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

2 replies

Mar 23, 2022 9:29 PM in response to javaliga

Yes, but the problem lies with the status light… I did the steps but I don’t see the light blinking green or white. If I click the button, open the case, or take out the AirPods, usually light flashes. However when doing them, nothing occurs. Strangely, it does flash yellow and occasionally green when I am charging it. But it has been three days since I’ve had this problem and I’m not sure if it’s the case problem or AirPods :(

AirPod button not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.