Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to upgrade my storage

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 6:46 PM

You cannot upgrade the storage on your phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in iCloud, Apple's synching service. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can gain space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. this video may help...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 6:46 PM in response to thang47

You cannot upgrade the storage on your phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in iCloud, Apple's synching service. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can gain space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. this video may help...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.