Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues keeping constant internet connection

Having issues keeping constant internet connection. Got a new modem and not suree what the buttons mean there is I ly one round green. Not sure what the button means the lidogem had internet and wireless lights so you couldtellwhetheeryou had internet?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:58 PM

ljwies Said:

"Can you troubleshoot. My issue?: Having issues keeping constant internet connection. Got a new modem and not suree what the buttons mean there is I ly one round green. Not sure what the button means the lidogem had internet and wireless lights so you couldtellwhetheeryou had internet?"

-------

Configuring your Modem:

What is the model of your Modem? Contact your Internet Service Provider. Without getting too technical here, you need to hardwire your computer to the modem, and then perform this configuration. The ISP would run you through the fix.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 8:58 PM in response to ljwies

ljwies Said:

"Can you troubleshoot. My issue?: Having issues keeping constant internet connection. Got a new modem and not suree what the buttons mean there is I ly one round green. Not sure what the button means the lidogem had internet and wireless lights so you couldtellwhetheeryou had internet?"

-------

Configuring your Modem:

What is the model of your Modem? Contact your Internet Service Provider. Without getting too technical here, you need to hardwire your computer to the modem, and then perform this configuration. The ISP would run you through the fix.

Having issues keeping constant internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.