Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am totally annoyed with the 2 step verification process Windows 10 wont accept my password for icloud email the whole system wears me out.

How do I turn off the two step verification system for apple everything? My phone says I must have one phone number associated with the system and wont let me remove and shut it off . it's so safe that i cannot even access what I need. major frustrating the posted fixes do not work

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 11:22 AM

See this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

👉 If you already use two-factor authentication, you can no longer turn it off. Certain features in the latest versions of iOS and macOS require this extra level of security, which is designed to protect your information

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2022 11:22 AM in response to goodfingers8

See this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

👉 If you already use two-factor authentication, you can no longer turn it off. Certain features in the latest versions of iOS and macOS require this extra level of security, which is designed to protect your information

I am totally annoyed with the 2 step verification process Windows 10 wont accept my password for icloud email the whole system wears me out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.