Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

taking money

so i have a subscription with apple for 16.99 for the family plan of apple music. it’s only suppose to come out monthly but recently during the time of march 2022. 92$ has been taken out of my account. this is concerning because that is my money and especially when it’s only suppose to be 16.99$ monthly and just for this month of march 92$ has been taken out. at first i thought it was the bank but i have been told it is you guys taking the money… please get back to me as i would like to be reimbursed.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 12:38 PM

1. This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple here. We users, like yourself, are not taking any money for you.
  2. You can verify what is being charged by looking at your purchase history: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support
  3. Remember that when in Family Sharing, the family organizer pays for all purchases made by all family members, so if anyone in your Family Group is buying anything or has another Apple Music subscription active, you would be charged for it directly.
  4. Check all family members purchases and subscriptions on their own devices to make sure nothing extra is being charged.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 12:38 PM in response to aliyaharcand

1. This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple here. We users, like yourself, are not taking any money for you.
  2. You can verify what is being charged by looking at your purchase history: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support
  3. Remember that when in Family Sharing, the family organizer pays for all purchases made by all family members, so if anyone in your Family Group is buying anything or has another Apple Music subscription active, you would be charged for it directly.
  4. Check all family members purchases and subscriptions on their own devices to make sure nothing extra is being charged.

taking money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.