Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

save as adobe

I'm trying to save a file that is pdf. From the Adobe acrobat reader DC I select file-->save as-->choose a different folder-->....I try to select desk top or another fold and won't let me select anything nor will it allow me to rename file.

Side note: I just, last night masOS Monterey 12.3

Thanks everyone!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 1:23 PM

Maybe your Adobe program does not have access to the folders in question under System Preferences->Security & Privacy.

The first time an application needs access to e.g. Desktop, or Documents folder, you should receive an alert and have to give permission. You may also grant "Full Disk Access" manually in System Preferences->Security & Privacy->Privacy->Full Disk Access.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 1:23 PM in response to NY-CANC

Maybe your Adobe program does not have access to the folders in question under System Preferences->Security & Privacy.

The first time an application needs access to e.g. Desktop, or Documents folder, you should receive an alert and have to give permission. You may also grant "Full Disk Access" manually in System Preferences->Security & Privacy->Privacy->Full Disk Access.

save as adobe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.