Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my Apple Music during the free trial period. Apple Music is not currently listed under my subscriptions. How can I cancel during the free trial period

How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription during the free trial period? It does not show up under “settings” “subscriptions”.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 6:08 PM

Cancel the same way as a paid subscription. See information in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or use an internet browser as described in How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support and if necessary:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 6:08 PM in response to Maadams41

Cancel the same way as a paid subscription. See information in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or use an internet browser as described in How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support and if necessary:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

I want to cancel my Apple Music during the free trial period. Apple Music is not currently listed under my subscriptions. How can I cancel during the free trial period

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.