Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help. With my apps I accidentally deleted one of my apps

I have a issue I accidentally deleted one of my apps

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 5:47 PM

3 replies

May 7, 2022 9:00 AM in response to kadambari1985

kadambari1985 wrote:

I accidentally deleted an app and the App Store doesn’t let me download it again and it keeps taking me to the payments page. HELP

That’s a different issue.

You’ll need to sort out your account and payments directly with Apple before you can proceed.

You can need to verify your payment info for the device (and which usually means entering or re-entering the security code from your credit card, or similar forms of financial identification), or can mean your Apple ID has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes; that there’s been a payment issue or some other payment concern or confusion.

In the latter case with an Apple ID disabled in the App Store and iTunes, there is nothing you can do other than contacting Apple.

Per Apple: If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help. 

I need help. With my apps I accidentally deleted one of my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.