Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Related Article: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I see my detailed sleep data like deep sleep, light sleep and awake time on my iphone or apple watch?

Where can I see my detailed sleep data like deep sleep, light sleep and awake time on my iphone or apple watch? I can only see the total time on bed.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 1:07 AM

Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support

and scroll down to "View your sleep history"

think thats about what you get maybe some third party app store apps can provide more

2 replies

Mar 30, 2022 12:12 AM in response to Rudegar

Unfortunately it didn't help. I already read the article that you sent but still I didn't understand or found the way to see my deep, light or REM sleep durations or my awake times during sleep. the bar shows the total sleep duration and tiny gabs (probably the times that I am awake) where I can not calculate the duration since it is impossible to measure.

Where can I see my detailed sleep data like deep sleep, light sleep and awake time on my iphone or apple watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.