Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo mail not loading

My Yahoo mail app isn’t loading on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Whenever i have experienced this issue i have had to use the browser to access my email. Now, the yahoo website isn’t even loading on my phone. I don’t have access to wifi at the moment where i live and i rely on my cellular data to access my emails. This issue has been going on for about a week for me. It is extremely important for me to access my emails whenever and wherever like I’ve always been able to do. Im

not understanding what the issue is and I’ve reached out to everyone for help. I’ve cleared my browser data I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it. I’ve reset my network settings on my phone. I’ve tried everything but nothing has worked and i really need to access my email.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 5:09 AM

I can get my yahoo mail just fine on my iPhone. It takes my iPad at least 2 minutes to load using Wi-Fi. I don’t have cellular on my iPad. Both have iOS 15.4.1. I don’t understand why this is happening.

7 replies

Mar 31, 2022 7:37 AM in response to yeseniah10

I have this same issue. To access email, join someone else's hot spot. I found this the yahoo mail app works and the yahoo website will load.

Also if there is no hot spot available, you can download a VPN from the App Store and run it to access Yahoo through cellular.

I have no idea as to why this issue exists. It's almost as if yahoo has blocked traffic through cellular, but as soon as you go another route it works.

Yahoo mail not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.