Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone hacked?

My iPhone is out of control it doesn't let me write anything at all and it keeps opening apps and I'm afraid it's gonna call someone or buy something and it opened a random Russian site on safari where there where messages sent?? What do i do? I already reset the online settings and some other things but I can't fully reset it because I need to transfer my photos and information somewhere but that's impossible right now since the phone doesn't let me do anything??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:01 AM

Your phone is not hacked. What it needs is a new screen digitizer. Use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options.

There’s a slight chance the problem is your cable or your screen protector. If it only happens when plugged in you need a new cable. If it happens all the time try removing any case or screen protector the phone has.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 8:01 AM in response to sanni194

Your phone is not hacked. What it needs is a new screen digitizer. Use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options.

There’s a slight chance the problem is your cable or your screen protector. If it only happens when plugged in you need a new cable. If it happens all the time try removing any case or screen protector the phone has.

Phone hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.